Thursday 26 January 2017

MR. SALEH YOUSEF ALHAMMADI, C.E.O OF BOADICEA THE VICTORIOUS


MR. SALEH YOUSEF ALHAMMADI, C.E.O OF BOADICEA THE VICTORIOUS


1.       Tell us something about yourself?

I am a very simple person who values social harmony and a balanced life. I love working and spending time with my family.

2.       How has your journey been with Boadicea Perfumes?

Being a part of Boadicea the Victorious has been a good experience for me. It has taught me a lot and made me a better person, professionally and personally.  We are like a family now.

3.       What is your favourite past time?

Usually, I am occupied with work and meeting people, and so I rarely get the time to do any leisure activities. In my free time I like to travel and spend time with my horses. I am also passionate about art.

4.       Your favourite travel destination?

My work does take me to many places across the globe, but my ideal holiday destination is Tuscany, Italy where I can combine both pleasures – horse riding and art. Riding through the stone walls of Castello di Tocchi, beautiful landscapes, vineyards and olive groves make for an experience to remember.

5.       You are highly passionate about horses. Tell us more.

I like all animals but I am passionate about horses because they symbolize strength and stability. They are extremely lovable and domestic. Horse riding is also a popular sport in the UAE.

About Boadicea the Victorious:
A luxury fragrance showroom with traditional British craftsmanship complete with Pewter Shields handmade in Britain, the Boadicea the Victorious name is an ode of the warrior queen, Boadicea, a talisman of wisdom, beauty, mystery and power. Boadicea is home to a multiplicity of Oud, floral, and musk fragrances that have taken Eastern Europe by storm. Find your Boadicea dream perfume at Their Regional showroom in Yas Mall, Abu Dhabi (+971 2 6666088).
For more information, log on to: http://www.boadiceaperfumeuae.com/






No comments:

Post a Comment